Safety regulations at the Experience Park:
- Using the slopes, cyclo cross and downhill trails, also health tracks at Türi Experience Park is free of charge for everybody provided you follow good habit.
- When coming to the park, be respectful to nature and take back everything that you have brought along.
- Driving any motorized vehicle is not allowed in the premises.
- It is forbidden to use the equipment of the Park without permission or without having purchased the ticket, also climb at the time when the Park is closed.
- Climbing the attractions without safety gear is a threat to life.
Terms and Conditions at the Adventure Park:
- Adventure Park is not free of charge.
- Every customer signs a contract in writing with the Park before going on the trail, gets safety gear and is provided with safety instructions.
- The fee covers a single trip on trails.
- After leaving the trail you should return the gear immediately.
- Maximum three people are allowed on the platform at a time, and one person at the game.
- Distrubing other visitors on trail or on the grounds is strictly forbidden.
- You should avoid jams and let a faster climber pass by.
- Passing the safety belt to the third persons is not allowed.
- Children under the age of 14 can access the trail only when supervised by an adult.
- Children who are between 120 -140 cm of height can access first three trails.
- Kuni 18 aastane nooruk, vähemalt 140 cm pikk, saab läbida kõik 5 rada ja õhusõidud. A person at least 18 years of age and 140 cm of height is allowed the access to all 5 trails and ziplines.
- After the visitor has dressed or been to the toilet, the instructor has to check their safety belt.
- Personal belongings can be left at the pavillion of the Park.
- You should dress according to the weather and not have loose footwear.
- You should be aware of mosquitoes – bring the repellent.
- If you need to remove the safety belt, e.g. for dressing, using toilet etc., the instructor should check it being fastened again.
- When being engaged in the attraction, make sure you are fastened to the safety rope at all times.
- Do not use the attractions at the time of lightning.
- Before starting the zipline, make sure the previous visitor has left the trail.
- When bringing a pet to the Park, make sure other visitors are safe. Keep your pet on a lead or use a muzzle, if needed.
- NB! Higher trails are accessible to individuals who are physically fit, at least 14 years of age and do not weigh over 100 kg.
- Respect nature: use footpaths and take back everything you have brought along. MANY THANKS!
- The Park has been designed in accordance with standards of European adventure parks.
- Safety gear comes from
- Visitor’s safety is provided by instructions of the staff and appropriate use of the safety gear on trails.
- An adult is responsible for the safety of an underage visitor throughout all stay in the Park.
- Instructors guide and observe visitors from the ground.